Terms & Conditions
We’re sure that you’ll love your Stag & Doe item, however on the rare occasion that it is faulty or damaged just send it back and we’ll be more than happy to give you a full refund or a replacement (This excludes personalised items and items made specifically to your requirements) just make sure you return the item in its original packaging with proof of purchase, either a receipt or despatch note within 14 days of purchase. (as in accordance with the sale of goods act)
All returns are to be sent to:
Stag & Doe Jewellers
Mail Order Department
90 North Street
Should you require a refund, you will be credited the original price of the item(s) plus the postage cost of returning the item(s) back to us using Royal Mail. Please ask for a receipt and proof of postage from Royal Mail when you return item(s) back to us. We will process the refund by using the payment method from the original transaction.
Please note that we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on bespoke items or special orders. This means that we cannot process a refund or exchange on any item that has been made specifically for you, personalised in any way or items that have been altered. However, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note there are certain types of ring that we are unable to re size or adjust. For example, if the ring has stone set shoulders or has a stone set band we may not be able to adjust it. Please make sure the ring is unworn if you require a different size, as we may need to exchange it.
Unless otherwise covered by a separate manufacturers guarantee, all of our products are covered by a 12 month guarantee against manufacturing defects and faults.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing and ordering from this website you agree to be bound by the terms set out below. Any contract formed between ourselves shall be governed by English Law and any disputes that arise will be resolved exclusively in the Courts of England.
The website is owned, operated and managed by Stag & Doe Jewellers Ltd (also referred to as Stag & Doe, us,we,our) with registered details:
Stag & Doe Jewellers Ltd
90 North Street
Telephone: 01787 466709 (Monday to Saturday 9:30am to 5pm excluding Bank Holidays)
Registered in England No. 08686348
UK VAT No: 174 3974 75
We advise you read these terms and conditions prior to making a purchase.
CONTENT AND AMENDMENTS
We take care and time to try and ensure our website is as accurate as possible, both in terms of prices displayed and descriptions of products and services. All measurements displayed are approximate and any errors will be wholly unintentional. Orders will only be accepted should there be no material errors. We take no responsibility for colours of products not matching the colour displayed on your monitor as this depends entirely on the colour reproduction and capabilities of your screen.
We may make changes to the website at any time without notice or warning, including:
• Changes to these terms and conditions
• Changes to promotions, offers and discounts
• Changes to content and product information
• Temporary or permanent withdrawal of the website
Prices displayed are in Pounds Sterling and inclusive of VAT.
Where sale prices are quoted, the normal price will have applied either online or in-store for at least 28 consecutive days on the last six months.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure all prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to reject an order should there have been a material error in the price advertised at time of order.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
Once you have completed your online purchase, we will send an email confirmation containing details of your order. This confirmation does not act as acceptance of your order as this is subject to the following:
• The product being in stock and available for delivery
• The information and pricing being accurate
• Payment being authorised
Subject to the above, we will despatch your order and send an email conformation to let you know it’s on its way. It is at this point that a contract will exist under these terms and conditions.
At the time of ordering, we will contact your card issuer to authorise payment and validate that you have the relevant funds available.
We deliver to Great Britain addresses only.
At the time of ordering you will be advised of an approximate delivery estimate. Every effort is made to meet delivery time although on rare occasions we may be unable to deliver your order within the advertised time frame. Should this happen we will notify you of the delay and offer a revised delivery estimate.
Delivery times may also be affected by circumstances beyond our control.
CLICK & COLLECT
• The click and collect service is provided free of charge
• Payment must be made in full by credit or debit card at the time of ordering
• The collection date is dependent on the item and stock availability, but will be provided as an “estimated delivery date” when you place your order
• After 7 days, has elapsed from the published delivery date, we will contact you to establish a collection date.
• When collection your order in store you must show a copy of your confirmation email, a utility bill or a bank statement from within the last 4 months, valid photo id and the original card used to pay for the order.
• Orders can only be collected by the person placing and paying for the order. We are not authorised to hand the order over to any other persons.
• We reserve the right to refuse or withdrawer the Click & Collect service at our discretion.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
We believe that all our products are of the highest quality and will guarantee everything against manufacturing defects. This guarantee will be honoured at our store. These rights are additional to and do not detract from your statutory rights.
Please be advised that if you have your item altered, repaired, or adjusted by another jeweller or company, then this will invalidate your guarantee and render it void. To protect the guarantee, all work must be carried out by Stag & Doe (or a third party company working on behalf of Stag & Doe).
Any reference to “you” or “your” means you as a user of our website, any reference to “we”, “us” or “our” is to Stag & Do
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HOLD ABOUT YOU AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders. All payments are processed via our chosen and authorised payment processor; we do not see, hold or retain your credit/debit card information at any time.
• If you contact us we may keep a record of our correspondence
A cookie is a small amount of data sent from our server and stored on your computers hard drive. We collect, via a cookie, anonymous usage data with Google Analytics to improve the usability and security of the website. At any time you are able to turn off cookies in the options section in your browser.